Look how far medical cannabis has come in today’s modern world...
What happens when you pair 40+ physicians, scientists, nurses, cannabis producers, and policymakers together to discuss the lastest findings in cannabis?
You start to fill serious knowledge gaps around cannabis medicine. You replace decades of misinformation with much-needed research and facts. You imbue cannabis with a sense of global credibility.
You initiate progress, and you appreciate just how much there is to know about cannabis today.
Here’s what’s really cool: You can watch these 40+ presentations right now.
Green Flower is giving away instant access to this game-changing event – Marijuana for Medical Professionals – to anybody who joins INSIDER by April 12.
Watch any of the talks anytime you want, on any of your devices.
And below, just to whet your appetite for supreme cannabis learning and knowledge, check out the mind-blowing list of presentations!
- Cannabis and the Future of Drugs – Raphael Mechoulam, PhD
- Cannabis in Cancer and Pain Care – Donald Abrams, MD
- Cannabinoids & Terpenes in Practice – Mara Gordon
- Cannabinoids & Bone Marrow Transplants – Rueven Or, PhD
- Cannabis & Cancer Research in Spain – Guillermo Velasco, PhD
- Geriatrics and Cannabis Treatments – Inbal Sikorin, RN
- Cannabis & Autism Spectrum – Christian Bogner, MD
How Cannabis Works
- Cannabis & Pain Psychology – Alan Wiesser, PhD
- Cannabis Adverse Reactions and Side Effects – David Bearman, MD
- Plant Genetics and the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) – Jeffery Block, MD
- Introduction to CBD-A – Manny Johnson
- Introduction to How Hash Oil is Made – Dustin Mahon
- Cannabis and Immune System – Joseph Cohen, MD
- Marijuana and Psychiatry – Jose A Franceschini, MD
- Pregnancy and Geriatrics in Cannabis – Laura Borgelt, PhD
- Cannabis as an Herbal Medicine – Deborah Malka, PhD MD
- PK of Liposamal Nano Preparations – Chris Shade, PhD
- Cannabis & Mental Health – Heather Manus, RN
- Poly-pharmacy & the Elderly – Nurse Marci Cooper, RN
- Cannabis and Pediatric Epilepsy – Margaret Gedde, MD PhD
- Basic Dosing & Titration for New Patients – Martha Montemayor
- Consistent Dosing with Cannabis – Greg Smith, MD
- Role of Pharmacists in Cannabis Care – Joseph Freidman, R.Ph
- Are Dabs Dangerous? – Martha Montemayor
- ECS Deficiency – Michele Ross, PhD
- Cannabis as part of Integrated Care Plans – Laura Lagano, MS, RDN
- Evidence Based Medicine vs. Medical Marijuana – Jack McCue, MD
- Pro Sports, Cannabis and the Opiate Epidemic – Belita Nelson, former DEA
- Rodent Lab Studies with Cannabis – Jamie Baumgartner
- Children’s Hospital – Kathleen Dorris, MD
- Cannabis and Insomnia: National Jewish Hospital – Madeline Morris
- Vets & PTSD – Rebecca Matthews
- Who Should Advise Patients? – J. Friedman R.Ph, David from Trill, Nurse Heather, Dr J. Cohen
Case Studies & Patient Stories
- Fibromyalgia & Cannabis Case Study – Teri Robnett
- Paralyzed Cannabis Patient Story – Ashley Weber
- PTSD Veteran Case Study – Matt Kale
- IBS Case Study – Coltyn Turner
- Pediatric Epilepsy Patient Case Study – Jennie Storm
- Medical Marijuana and Your Medical License – Attorney Robert Corry Esq
- The Cannabis and Telemedicine Controversy – Perry Solomon, MD
Legislation & Regulation
- Cannabis and the Colorado Legislature – State Rep. Jonathan Singer
- Introduction to Lab Testing in CO – Jay Kodah, MS
Other Opportunities & Profiles
- Cannabis Science Highlights – Josh Crossney
- Education Opportunities in Cannabis – Chloe Vilano
- Trill Colorado Dispensary Profile – David Threlfal
- Tribute to Lester Grinspoon, MD, and Closing Remarks – Sarara Corva
Don't miss your chance! You can get instant access to all of these talks when you join Green Flower INSIDER! Hurry, because the offer expires on April 12…