WATCH: What Makes a Quality Cannabis Topical?
The Cannabis Topicals Panel during this past weekend’s Cannabis Health Summit featured founders from a few of the industry’s most respected topical manufacturers.
Specifically, we got to hear from:
- Didi Davis – Sweet Releaf
- Maya Elisabeth – Whoopi & Maya
- Dahlia Mertens – Mary’s Medicinals
Most people are still quite new to cannabis topicals and have a lot of important questions. And so we really appreciated this deep-dive curiosity conversation with some of the top experts in the field.
They shared intimate details about points like:
- What goes into making a quality topical
- How to distinguish good quality topicals in the marketplace
- How topicals actually work and what conditions they can help treat
- How to make your own topicals at home
- Jaw-dropping stories from patients who have experienced life-changing benefits
The patient stories they shared were so emotional and miraculous even, but really these aren’t miracles at all. The science behind why these cannabis products work so well is very real, as discussed during the panel.
If you want to watch this entire panel, as well as the other 35+ cannabis experts, physicians, scientists, growers, athletes, researchers, and thought leaders from CHS 2017 – you can get anytime access to the entire event as a free, time-sensitive bonus when you join Green Flower Insider today.
What is Green Flower Insider? It’s the “Netflix of cannabis education” with more than 350+ hours of online cannabis classes from experts around the world and a private community where you can connect, engage and get answers to your biggest cannabis questions.
Learn all about cannabis health, science, growing, products, business, cooking, fitness, personal development, activism, and more…exclusive content you won’t find anywhere else.
Do you like cannabis topicals?
|I want to try!||