Cannabis for chronic pain? This new beginner’s guide will show you the way…
Perhaps you already know firsthand what it’s like to live with chronic pain. You understand the sheer impact it can have on sleep, productivity, family, relationships and happiness levels.
And did you know that chronic pain is the number one reason people turn to cannabis?
Or that it’s impossible to lethally overdose on cannabis because you don’t have any cannabinoid receptors in your brainstem?
It's no coincidence that opioid-related issues are down by almost 25 percent on average in states that have a medical cannabis program. That number will continue to improve with cannabis education!
So if you're interested in using cannabis as a tool for pain management, and steering clear of harmful, ineffective pharmaceuticals -- where do you start?
Where do you go for specific guidance on how to incorporate this medicinal herb into your life with positive outcomes?
How do you tap into all the cannabis expertise out there in a way that’s easy to understand, fact-based, and really something you can put into action?
Fortunately for you, Green Flower has just released a brand-new e-book: The Beginner’s Guide to Cannabis for Pain.
Be among the first to read this new Beginner's Guide and find the cannabis regimen that truly works best for you – no matter how much or how little experience you have with this amazing plant...
In This New E-Book, You’ll Discover:
- How to use cannabis for pain
- Why cannabis is so effective for pain
- Understand cannabis dosing for pain
- Decide which applications and delivery methods will work best for your type of pain
- Understand THC, CBD, & how they work together for pain relief
- How to use cannabis with or without the high for chronic pain
- Exact cannabis protocols for different chronic pain conditions
- How to find the cannabis products that will work for you (regardless of where you live)
- Advice from actual patients who have found relief with cannabis
- How you can use cannabis to reduce or eliminate opioids
- How to deal with the stigma and fear around cannabis from others
- What to do if you don’t have access to safe, legal cannabis
- Understand cannabis laws so you are protected
- How to deal with opposition from the medical establishment that isn’t always up-to-speed with the current research
- The facts and science around common cannabis myths and fears
- Clear guidance on how to find pain relief naturally using cannabis
Who Should Read This Book?
This book is for patients, physicians, policymakers, nurses, practitioners, family members, industry professionals – and even if you’ve been using cannabis for years, there is still so much for you to learn.
Discover why millions of people all over the world are turning to all-natural cannabis to relieve their pain – and experience a much better and more enjoyable quality of life.
With a foreword by former NFL great and current cannabis advocate, Eugene Monroe, this Green Flower Beginner’s Guide is the perfect way to help you find relief, healing, and transformation from your pain.