WATCH THE CANNABIS HEALTH SUMMIT 2017 INSTANTLY
Groundbreaking speakers, game-changing panels and mind-blowing presentations. When the world’s top health and wellness experts converge to deliver, discuss and debate the latest in cutting-edge cannabis research, trends, innovations and breakthroughs, the result is an unparalleled collection of next-level content you won’t find anywhere else.
For CHS 2017, Green Flower assembled over 30+ renowned cannabis health experts, authors, icons, entrepreneurs, athletes, physicians, scientists and more, over a two-day period with the goal of imparting the latest, most authentic, and reliable cannabis health information possible
Widely considered to be “The TED Talks of Cannabis,” you now have a unique opportunity to watch the entire event right from your home instantly.
Whether you’re a seasoned cultivator, healthcare practitioner, cannabis patient, casual consumer or just curious about cannabis, this Summit is perfect to help you unlock healing powers of this miraculous plant and is guaranteed to raise your cannabis IQ exponentially. In fact, you’ll probably learn more from this two-day summit than most people learn in a lifetime.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- The history of medical cannabis
- How the endocannabinoid system works and interacts with cannabis in the body
- How to cook with cannabis and manage your dose
- Cannabis for pets
- Why our aging population is turning to cannabis
- How a 17 year-old cured his Crohn’s Disease with cannabis
- Why the same strain can impact people differently
- How a New York Times bestselling author creates on cannabis
- Understanding the chemical compounds in cannabis
- The pros and cons of each delivery method
- Much more!
- How CBD Will change the World. – Bear Reel, Tim Gordon, Michael Backes
- How to Grow the Highest Quality Clean Cannabis – Mel Frank, Kyle Kushman, Patrick Murphey
- Terpenes: Unlock the Hidden Potential of Cannabis – Samantha Miller, Kevin Jodrey, Ben Cassiday
- This Family of MD’s Answer Your Cannabis Questions – Janice Knox, MD, Jessica Knox, MD, Rachel Knox, MD
- Everything You Need to Know About Cannabis Topicals – Maya Elisabeth, Didi Davis, Dahlia Mertens
- Why Cannabis for Athletes is a Big Deal – Eugene Monroe, Eben Britton, Bas Rutten
- Understanding Extraction Methods and Concentrates – Alison Ettel, David Hargett, Mike Clemmons
- The Game-Changing Potential of Hemp – Chris Boucher, Morris Beegle, Ari Sherman
What People Are Saying:
“An online event that anyone interested in cannabis will not want to miss.” - MJ Times
“Curious about using cannabis for wellness? This is for you.” - LA Times
"Green Flower Media is the world’s largest platform for trusted cannabis education, information, and guidance." - Bezinga
Get Instant Access:
- 20+ individual talks from the world's top cannabis + health experts
- 8 lively panel dialogues about important cannabis topics like: CBD, terpenes, athletics, hemp, and more!
- Watch all talks and panels instantly on all your devices
At Green Flower, our mission is to help you learn everything about cannabis today. That’s why we work with the world’s top cannabis experts, help them package their knowledge into easy-to-understand courses, classes, videos, and articles, and then send them to you! So whether you’re interested in using cannabis as medicine, starting your own cannabis business, being a better activist, or growing your own cannabis at home, we’ve got you covered.
From the high-quality content to the easy-to-use online membership area, you’ll notice the care we’ve put into every aspect of a Green Flower course.
We only work with the world’s top experts to ensure that you get the very best guidance, which translates into the very best results.
Easy to Learn
We work extra hard to make sure our experts break down everything into easy-to-digest, step-by-step bites that everyone can learn and apply.
|CHS 2017 Day 1 Open - Max Simon||11:26|
|How to Legitimize Cannabis as Medicine- Dr. Allan Frankel MD||22:59|
|Is Cannabis Safe? Here’s What the Research Says - Paul Armentano||25:00|
|This 17 year-old Boy Controlled His Crohn's with Cannabis - Coltyn Turner||10:08|
|How Your Endocannabinoid System Interacts with Cannabis - Dr. Malik Burnett M.D.||9:45|
|Cannabis Research: Past, Present, and Future - Andy Williams||23:04|
|How CBD Will Change The World - Tim Gordon, Michael Backes, Bear Real||40:09|
|NCIA Highlight - Aaron Smith||4:29|
|How to Manage Your Dose when Cooking with Cannabis - Robyn Lawrence||10:06|
|Cannabis for Pets - Dr. Gary Richter and Dr. Robert Silver||26:07|
|How to Grow the Highest Quality Clean Cannabis - Mel Frank, Kyle Kushman, Patrick Murphy||43:17|
|The Incredible History of Medical Cannabis - Dr. David Bearman MD||27:16|
|Terpenes: Unlock the Hidden Potential of Cannabis - Samantha Miller, Kevin Jodrey, Ben Cassiday||39:50|
|This Family Of Cannabis MD’s Will Answer Your Cannabis Questions - Dr. Janice Knox MD, Dr. Jessica Knox MD, Dr. Rachel Knox MD||42:37|
|Why Our Aging Population is Turning to Cannabis - Dr. Genester Wilson King MD||28:30|
|CHS 2017 Day 1 Close- Max Simon||2:55|
|CHS 2017 Day 2 Open- Max Simon||11:43|
|What Modern Cannabis Looks Like Today - Steve DeAngelo||21:15|
|How This NYT Best Selling Author Uses Cannabis for Creativity - Gay Hendricks||21:44|
|How to Find Your Ideal Dose When Self-Medicating - Mara Gordon||22:38|
|Why the Same Strain Can Impact People Differently - Josh Wurzer||22:49|
|Everything You Need to Know About Cannabis Topicals - Maya Elisabeth, Dahlia Mertens, Didi Davis||36:04|
|The Future of Medical Cannabis is in Your Hands - Steph Sherer||23:08|
|How to Make Light Tasting Canna-Butter - Jeff the 420 Chef||16:16|
|The Pluses and Minuses of Each Cannabis Delivery Method - Martha Montemayor||19:39|
|Understanding the Chemical Compounds in Cannabis -Jeffrey Raber||21:26|
|Why Cannabis for Athletes is a Big Deal - Eugene Monroe, Eben Britton, Bas Rutten||42:51|
|Understanding Cannabis Extraction Methods and Concentrates - Alison Ettel, David Hargett, Mike Clemmons||37:29|
|The Game Changing Potential of Hemp - Chris Boucher, Morris Beegle, Ari Sherman||36:17|
|CHS 2017 Day 2 Close - Max Simon||4:51|
Bonus Materials include select slide presentions:
How to Legitimize Cannabis as Medicine- Dr. Allan Frankel MD
Is Cannabis Safe? Here’s What the Research Says - Paul Armentano
- Cannabis for Pets - Dr. Gary Richter and Dr. Robert Silver
- How to Legitimize Cannabis as Medicine- Dr. Allan Frankel MD
- How to Manage Your Dose when Cooking with Cannabis - Robyn Lawrence
- Why Our Aging Population is Turning to Cannabis - Dr. Genester Wilson King MD
- The Future of Medical Cannabis is in Your Hands - Steph Sherer
- The Pluses and Minuses of Each Cannabis Delivery Method - Martha Montemayor
- How to Make Light Tasting Canna-Butter - Jeff the 420 Chef
- Understanding the Chemical Compounds in Cannabis -Jeffrey Raber
Q: When does the class start?
The moment you join INSIDER! Everything is instantly available to you inside your membership area.
Q: How do I access the content and for how long do I have access?
Log in with your username and password that you created. You can access the content for as long as you are a member.