Watch This Class Free
Register now and watch this entire class for FREE.
New to Green Flower?
You can watch this entire class absolutely FREE!
Learn how cannabis can effectively relieve both symptoms and causes of anxiety and depression with little to no negative side effects.
Did you know that approximately 18% of the US population (over 40+ million adults) suffer from depression or anxiety? Or how about that people dealing with depression or anxiety are 3 to 5 times more likely to visit doctors because of sickness, and 6 times more likely to be hospitalized? (Source: National Institute of Mental Health). What’s worse, many of these people suffer quietly with little to no guidance about how to treat or heal their painful internal struggles.
In this brand new course, respected physician Jordan Tishler M.D. will show you an adjunctive, all-natural approach using medical cannabis to treat your anxiety and depression. He’ll teach how cannabis works within your body and brain to provide relief for these symptoms. He’ll give you guidance on the best strains and exactly how to dose and administer them. He’ll make sure you approach medical cannabis safely and in a way that actually improves your life. And he’ll make sure you understand the small risks of using cannabis so you can go down this path with your eyes wide open.
If you’ve been dealing with anxiety and depression for some time, and you’re seeking an effective alternative or adjunctive treatment, and you like the idea of all-natural relief, check out this new online class now. You can watch instantly from the comfort of your own home with complete privacy!
You’ll benefit by understanding:
- Safe ways to use cannabis to reduce symptoms and causes of anxiety and/or depression
- How to experience the benefits of cannabis with minimal side-effects
- What are the best strains and delivery mechanisms of cannabis for anxiety and/or depression
- How your body’s endocannabinoid system is involved in both treatment and healing modalities for anxiety and depression
- How modern medicine deals with anxiety and depression and why cannabis can be effective alone or in conjunction with conventional medications
- How you can use cannabis to relieve the underlying causes of anxiety and depression
- Approaches to find your right dose and delivery mechanisms of cannabis for best results
This course is for you if…
- You are feeling anxious and/or depressed and it’s causing you problems
- You want to help a loved one who is symptomatic
- You’ve been afraid to seek diagnosis or treatment for fear of being put on pills
- You care for people who are suffering from anxiety and/or depression
- You want a medical professional to give you clear guidance on how to approach using cannabis as medicine
- You’re interested in natural and holistic approaches instead of pharmaceuticals
- You’ve had unpleasant side-effects or lack of results from conventional medications
Why you should do this now...
There are very few MD’s around the world with this level of specialty knowledge
Dr. Tishler will give you step by step guidance on how to take this all-natural approach, giving real relief while saving you time, energy, and money.
Anxiety and depression can be very scary for you and your family. This all-natural approach will give you hope.
Your Course Includes:
- Instant access to your online class and materials with Jordan Tishler, MD
- Understanding of how to alleviate your anxiety and/or depression utilizing cannabis
- Practical bonus handouts and print-ready slide deck
- A Q&A group call recording with Dr. Tishler with 1.5 additional hours of valuable discussion
- 24/7 access, you can cancel your membership at any time
Dr. Jordan Tishler is a leading expert in the field of Medical Cannabis therapeutics. As an Emergency Physician, he has treated countless alcoholics and drug users. Upon never witnessing a Cannabis overdose, Dr. Tishler decided to delve deeply into the science of Cannabis safety and treatment. After years of research and learning, Dr. Tishler brings his knowledge, reason, and caring to patients at Inhale Medical Consulting, and through his advocacy work at the local and national levels. Dr. Tishler graduated from Harvard College and Harvard Medical School.
From the high-quality content to the easy-to-use online membership area, you’ll notice the care we’ve put into every aspect of a Green Flower course.
We only work with the world’s top experts to ensure that you get the very best guidance, which translates into the very best results.
Easy to Learn
We work extra hard to make sure our experts break down everything into easy-to-digest, step-by-step bites that everyone can learn and apply.
|Core Concepts of Treating Anxiety & Depression with Cannabis||14:51|
|Step by Step Guidance||13:07|
|Dealing with Risks||6:10|
|Frequently Asked Questions||5:13|
|Bonus Q&A Call Recording with Jordan|
There is a highly valuable 1.5-hour Q&A session recording included where Jordan discusses varying dosing scenarios and other pertinent information with class participants.
Q: When does the class start?
The moment you join INSIDER! Everything is instantly available to you inside your membership area.
Q: What if I’ve never used cannabis before?
You have nothing to worry about. When using cannabis for anxiety and/or depression, you actually need much lower doses than you probably think, so it’s possible you won’t feel any psychoactive effects at all.
Q: What if I have questions?
Inside the course, you can email us questions and we'll get them answered for you. We've got your back. And be sure to listen to the bonus Q & A recording.
Q: How do I access the content and for how long do I have access?Log in with your username and password that you created. You can access the content for as long as you are a member.