Problem-solving, divergent thinking, brainstorming, innovation – are you ready to find out WHY and HOW adults of all ages use cannabis to enhance creativity, both in their professional and personal lives?
This week’s Live Class features author Sebastian Marincolo – the world’s premier cannabis philosopher – who has traveled to Green Flower studios all the way from Germany to talk with us about the ins and outs of using cannabis for creativity!
If creativity is important to you, this session is a must.
During this Live Class, watch Sebastian explore:
- The science about how and why cannabis can be used to unlock creativity (when approached correctly).
- What types of strains, products, and doses will be most effective for enhancing your creativity, and what you should avoid.
- Which factors will actually hinder or kill your creativity with cannabis, and how to avoid them.
- A new way to look at the “cannabis high” that will help you get much more value from your sessions.
- Interesting experiments you can do (on your own) with cannabis to open up new creative channels in your brain.
- Live Q&A with the expert so you can ask your questions in real time.
- Much more!
DR. SEBASTIÁN MARINCOLO, PHD
PhD, 13-year researcher / author on the cannabis high
Green Flower, Founder
Get Instant Access:
- Watch the entire 1-hour class instantly
- Understand what factors allow one to “improve creativity” and exactly how to go about it consciously - using cannabis as a tool.
- Become an INSIDER to gain 24/7 access; You can cancel your membership at any time!
Dr. Sebastián Marincolo holds a Ph.D in philosophy from the University of Tübingen, Germany, with a thesis in the field of the philosophy of mind. His research has received several academic fellowships and awards by exploring the philosophy of mind, neurocognition, and on altered states of mind, with a special focus on the cannabis high. Marincolo has published dozens of essays on the cannabis high, published three books on the cannabis high, and has worked with marijuana expert Harvard Associate Prof. Emeritus Lester Grinspoon.
Personally. Marincolo has used cannabis himself for various purposes and financed much of his research with his creative work. For more than five years he was a creative director and consultant for one of the biggest foundations in Germany and has more than 25 years of experience as a freelance photographer. His art photography from New York City, Rio de Janeiro, Bali and other places has been shown in various exhibitions and art galleries in Germany and the U.S.
At Green Flower, our mission is to help you learn everything about cannabis today. That’s why we work with the world’s top cannabis experts, help them package their knowledge into easy-to-understand courses, classes, videos, and articles, and then send them to you! So whether you’re interested in using cannabis as medicine, starting your own cannabis business, being a better activist, or growing your own cannabis at home, we’ve got you covered.
From the high-quality content to the easy-to-use online membership area, you’ll notice the care we’ve put into every aspect of a Green Flower course.
We only work with the world’s top experts to ensure that you get the very best guidance, which translates into the very best results.
Easy to Learn
We work extra hard to make sure our experts break down everything into easy-to-digest, step-by-step bites that everyone can learn and apply.
|How To Use Cannabis To Unlock Your Creativity||1:41:09|
Q: When does the class start?
The moment you join INSIDER! Everything is instantly available to you inside your membership area.
Q: How do I access the content and for how long do I have access?
Log in with your username and password that you created. You can access the content for as long as you are a member.