Watch This Class Free
Register now and watch this entire class for FREE.
New to Green Flower?
You can watch this entire class absolutely FREE!
WELCOME TO THE WORLD’S LARGEST CANNABIS SCIENCE CONFERENCE
The Cannabis Science Conference pulled together cannabis industry experts, instrument manufacturers, testing labs, research scientists, medical practitioners, policy makers and interested novices who were interested in cannabis science.
If you couldn’t be there live, Green Flower is proud to be the exclusive online provider of the Cannabis Science Conference so you can watch every presentation, right from the comfort of your home or office, anytime you want.
This entire conference is available to you instantly once you become an INSIDER.
- Pharmacogenomics and Therapeutic Drug Monitoring- Guided Treatment for Personalized Cannabis Treatments, Kevin Rosenblatt, MD, PhD, Integrated BioSource/CannabiLabs
- From Diagnosis to Discovery: A Mom’s fight To Save the Sick, Tracy Ryan, CannaKids
- Lessons Learned in the Cannabis Testing Environment: Gordon Fagras, Trace Analytics
Cannabis Genomics Testing
- Bringing Modern Molecular and Genomic Tools to Cannabis: Alisha Holloway, PhD Phylos Bioscience
- Patenting Strains and the Future of Cannabis Intellectual Property: Reggie Gaudino, Phd Steep Hill Labs
- From Anecdotal Knowledge To Evident Based - The Future Of Cannabis Research: Dr David Meiri, Technion Israel Institute of Technology
- Phramacokinetics of Cannabis: Kate Welch, Delta Nine Solutions
- Accelerating Clinical Cannabis Research: Michele Ross, PhD Impact Network
- Moving Beyond The Stigmas Associated with THC Towards Total Health Care: Dr Uma Dhanabalan, MD
- The Transfer of Cannabinoids and Pesticides during the Consumption of Cannabis: Sytze Elzinga, CSO, The Werc Shop
- An Analytical View of Today’s Medical Cannabis Product Diversity: Jeffrey Raber, PhD, The Werc Shop
Cannabis Sample Prep & Testing
- How Potent Is Your Product? Getting Educated on Edibles Testing: Danielle Mackowsky, UCT
- Collaborative Studies Conducted Following M 4-86 - the Complexity & Challenges: Cynthia Ludwig, AOCS
Cannabis Contamination Screening
- Controlling Biocontamination with Indoor Cultivation Facilities: Autumn Karcey, Cultivo
- The Path to Cannabis Pesticide Testing in Colorado: Claire MacLeod Ohman, PhD, Terra health Care Laboratories
- Sample Preparation Strategies for Pesticide Residue Analysis in Cannabis: Julie Kowalski, Restek Corporation
- Measurement of Pesticides by QuEChERS and LC-MS: Jeff Dahl, PhD, Shimadzu Scientific Instruments
- Christopher Hudalla, PhD, Founder & CSO, ProVerde Laboratories
What people are saying about the 2016 Cannabis Science Conference:
“There will be ripples around the world from some of the amazing presentations you had and the people that came together.” -Paul M.
“This conference gave me goosebumps!” -Courtney F.
“Words can't express how grateful we are for taking part in the Cannabis Science Conference.” -Michele R.
“I thought it was very well organized, and the topics and discussions that arose were very pertinent to solving the current shortcomings in the industry.” -Michael K.
“I have been to a lot of conferences over the past year or so and yours was definitely one of the more unique and informative ones. Well done!” -Mike S.
“I just wanted to tell you again what a fantastic job you did in organizing this event. It was a blast, and I learned a lot. It was also an excellent first step for us in helping the Cannabis community with their scientific and regulatory needs.” -Ron S.
“Thank you so much for hosting the Cannabis Science Conference. I was truly amazed by the scope and depth of the topic covered.” -Melissa D.
Get Instant Access:
- Over 10+ hours of expert presentations from The Cannabis Science Conference
- Specifically for cannabis industry professionals, instrument manufacturers, testing labs, research scientists, medical practitioners, policy makers and people interested in cannabis science
- Become an INSIDER and enjoy 24/7 access on all your devices.
jCanna is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization comprised of affiliates including cannabis industry insiders, scientists, medical doctors, policy makers and interested novices working together to advance awareness of legal, medicinal cannabis related topics. Our affiliates work to share insights and advance solutions to improve cannabis analytical testing technologies.
Our meetings and roundtables include topics on sample preparation, chromatography, mass spectrometry, cannabinomics, terpene profiling, quality control testing for public safety, contamination analysis (pesticides, residual solvents, microorganisms and heavy metals), genetics/genomics, regulations, legalization, scientific methods/standards and medicinal uses of cannabis.
jCanna participates and hosts several meetings, including an annual Cannabis Science Conference event.
From the high-quality content to the easy-to-use online membership area, you’ll notice the care we’ve put into every aspect of a Green Flower course.
We only work with the world’s top experts to ensure that you get the very best guidance, which translates into the very best results.
Easy to Learn
We work extra hard to make sure our experts break down everything into easy-to-digest, step-by-step bites that everyone can learn and apply.
|Pharmacogenomics and Therapeutic Drug Monitoring- Guided Treatment for Personalized Cannabis Treatments: Kevin Rosenblatt, MD, PhD, Integrated BioSource/CannabiLabs||1:06:45|
|From Diagnosis to Discovery- A Mom’s fight To Save the Sick: Tracy Ryan, CannaKids||43:40|
|Lessons Learned in the Cannabis Testing Environment: Gordon Fagras, Trace Analytics||1:03:47|
|Bringing Modern Molecular and Genomic Tools to Cannabis: Alisha Holloway, PhD Phylos Bioscience|
|Patenting Strains and the Future of Cannabis Intellectual Property: Reggie Gaudino, PhD., Steep Hill Labs||34:14|
|From Anecdotal Knowledge To Evident Based - The Future Of Cannabis Research, Dr David Meiri, Technion Israel Institute of Technology|
|Phramacokinetics of Cannabis: Kate Welch, Delta Nine Solutions|
|Accelerating Cannabis Research: Michele Ross, PhD, Impact Network||40:56|
|Moving Beyond The Stigmas Associated with THC Towards Total Health Care: Dr Uma Dhanabalan, MD||30:10|
|The Transfer of Cannabinoids and Pesticides during the Consumption of Cannabis, Sytze Elzinga, The Werc Shop||12:49|
|An Analytical View of Today’s Medical Cannabis Product Diversity, Jeffrey Raber, PhD, The Werc Shop||39:53|
|How Potent Is Your Product? Getting Educated on Edibles Testing, Danielle Mackowsky, UCT|
|Collaborative Studies Conducted Following M 4-86 - the Complexity & Challenges, Cynthia Ludwig, AOCS|
|Controlling Biocontamination with Indoor Cultivation Facilities, Autumn Karcey, Cultivo||14:31|
|The Path to Cannabis Pesticide Testing in Colorado, Claire MacLeod Ohman, PhD, Terra health Care Laboratories|
|Sample Preparation Strategies for Pesticide Residue Analysis in Cannabis, Julie Kowalski, Restek Corporation|
|Measurement of Pesticides by QuEChERS and LC-MS, Jeff Dahl, PhD, Shimadzu Scientific Instruments|
|Christopher Hudalla, PhD, Founder & CSO, ProVerde Laboratories||23:56|
Q: When does the class start?
The moment you join INSIDER! Everything is instantly available to you inside your membership area.
Q: How do I access the content and for how long do I have access?Log in with your username and password that you created. You can access the content for as long as you are a member.