Watch This Class Free
Register now and watch this entire class for FREE.
New to Green Flower?
You can watch this entire class absolutely FREE!
Thousands of new businesses are flooding into the cannabis industry, and if you’re not smart and careful, one of them could take your name, your ideas, or your seemingly proprietary information right out from under you and claim them as their own. That’s why protecting your IP is so important in this new emerging industry!
Furthermore, investors want to put their money into businesses that own their IP, because it protects their investment and keeps others from stealing your big ideas. So if you want to become more valuable to investors, protecting your IP is a necessary step for you to take immediately.
In this new online course, renowned cannabis IP lawyer Karen Bernstein will show you exactly how to protect your valuable assets, plus help to increase your revenue streams through creating lucrative licensing deals. Learn everything you need to know about protecting your cannabis business inside.
You’ll benefit by learning:
- How to patent your proprietary knowledge, products or systems
- How to trademark your brand, products and key phrases in your business
- How to copyright your material so people can’t use them without your permission
- How to increase your revenue streams through licensing
- How to save thousands of dollars in legal bills by learning these strategies on your own rather than paying an expensive lawyer
This course is for you if:
- You have a cannabis business know but nothing is protected
- You have proprietary knowledge, products, or systems you don’t want others to steal
- You want to create more valuable assets that investors will get behind
- You want to open up a new revenue stream through licensing
- You want to own your brand and keep others from knocking you off
Get Instant Access:
- Watch the entire class instantly
- Learn why protecting your IP is so important in this new emerging industry!
- Become an INSIDER to gain 24/7 access; You can cancel your membership at any time!
Karen J. Bernstein is the Principal of Bernstein IP, a law firm based in New York City that counsels its clients on creative ways to protect their trademark, copyright, trade secrets, and domain names in the emerging legal cannabis industry.
In Karen’s former life she was an executive in the advertising business, as well as having been a personal manager to a major recording artist. Karen also co-wrote of a Top-10 Hit song in Europe that was featured in Billboard Magazine before heading to law school.
Today, Karen brings her unique background and skills to the practice of intellectual property law. She speaks and writes about significant legal issues affecting the cannabis industry and has been quoted in numerous major media outlets such as Yahoo! Finance on the use of Jimmie Hendrix’s name on a new line of cannabis products. She has also been featured on The PBS Nightly Business Report about the new top level domain name extensions and on the Fox US nationally syndicated talk radio show, The Leslie Marshall Show, about the Right to Be Forgotten ruling against Google in Europe.
From the high-quality content to the easy-to-use online membership area, you’ll notice the care we’ve put into every aspect of a Green Flower course.
We only work with the world’s top experts to ensure that you get the very best guidance, which translates into the very best results.
Easy to Learn
We work extra hard to make sure our experts break down everything into easy-to-digest, step-by-step bites that everyone can learn and apply.
|Protecting Your Intellectual Property (IP) In Your Cannabis Business Course Intro||3:55|
|Protecting Your Intellectual Property (IP) In Your Cannabis Business Part 1- Trademarks||18:09|
|Protecting Your Intellectual Property (IP) In Your Cannabis Business Part 2-Copyright||6:09|
|Protecting Your Intellectual Property (IP) In Your Cannabis Business Part 3-Patents||8:56|
|Protecting Your Intellectual Property (IP) In Your Cannabis Business Part 4- Trade Secrets||6:15|
|Protecting Your Intellectual Property (IP) In Your Cannabis Business Part 5- Domain Names||5:18|
|Protecting Your Intellectual Property (IP) In Your Cannabis Business Part 6- Licensing||6:45|
Insiders will have access to these informative PDF downloads:
- Learning how to evaluate the IP of a potential cannabis business investment: Specifically prepared for investors
- The Top 10 cannabis brand names to avoid: Where you’ll learn how to avoid picking brand names that are weak and subject to attack by competitors.
- The Work for Hire doctrine: And How it is essential to protect your ownership rights in a copyright.
- How to prevent domain name theft
- Where Did My Website Go?: Where you’ll understand how the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) works.
Nobody has reviewed this course.
Q: When does the class start?
The moment you join INSIDER! Everything is instantly available to you inside your membership area.
Q: How do I access the content and for how long do I have access?
Log in with your username and password that you created. You can access the content for as long as you are a member.