Most people crave deeper relationships, better social skills, and a more genuine understanding of self/others. Did you know that the right dose and strain of cannabis can help you achieve these intentions and more?
In this exciting new live-class, renowned cannabis philosopher & researcher, Sebastian Marincolo will help you understand:
- How cannabis can enhance your empathic understanding to connect more deeply with others
- How to use cannabis to resolve conflicts or differences in your relationships
- How to set up a favourable environment for cannabis and connection
- How to make sure you’re using the right dose and strains for improving your relationships
- How to interact with others who might not approve of your cannabis use to help them see the benefits you receive
- Ask your questions LIVE and get real answers from the expert
- Much more!
Get Instant Access:
- Watch the entire class instantly
- Learn how cannabis can assist in deeper relationships, better social skills, and a more genuine understanding of self/others
- Become an INSIDER to gain 24/7 access; You can cancel your membership at any time!
Dr. Sebastián Marincolo holds a Ph.D in philosophy from the University of Tübingen, Germany, with a thesis in the field of the philosophy of mind. His research has received several academic fellowships and awards by exploring the philosophy of mind, neurocognition, and on altered states of mind, with a special focus on the cannabis high. Marincolo has published dozens of essays on the cannabis high, published three books on the cannabis high, and has worked with marijuana expert Harvard Associate Prof. Emeritus Lester Grinspoon.
Personally. Marincolo has used cannabis himself for various purposes and financed much of his research with his creative work. For more than five years he was a creative director and consultant for one of the biggest foundations in Germany and has more than 25 years of experience as a freelance photographer. His art photography from New York City, Rio de Janeiro, Bali and other places has been shown in various exhibitions and art galleries in Germany and the U.S.
At Green Flower, our mission is to help you learn everything about cannabis today. That’s why we work with the world’s top cannabis experts, help them package their knowledge into easy-to-understand courses, classes, videos, and articles, and then send them to you! So whether you’re interested in using cannabis as medicine, starting your own cannabis business, being a better activist, or growing your own cannabis at home, we’ve got you covered.
From the high-quality content to the easy-to-use online membership area, you’ll notice the care we’ve put into every aspect of a Green Flower course.
We only work with the world’s top experts to ensure that you get the very best guidance, which translates into the very best results.
Easy to Learn
We work extra hard to make sure our experts break down everything into easy-to-digest, step-by-step bites that everyone can learn and apply.
|How Cannabis Can Improve the Quality of Your Relationships||1:27:50|
Essay, Marijuana, Empathy, and Severe Cases of Autism from Sebastian Marincolo's last book, What Hashish Did To Walter Benjamin“ (Khargala Press 2015).
Q: When does the class start?
The moment you join INSIDER! Everything is instantly available to you inside your membership area.
Q: How do I access the content and for how long do I have access?
Log in with your username and password that you created. You can access the content for as long as you are a member.