Watch This Class Free
Register now and watch this entire class for FREE.
New to Green Flower?
You can watch this entire class absolutely FREE!
Over 80+ million people suffer from chronic back pain or nerve damage, and unfortunately toxic opiates have been the only prescription. But what if you could use all-natural cannabis instead? And what if you could experience far better relief with little to none of the negative side-effects?
Come learn from renowned medical cannabis expert Mara Gordon how medical cannabis could be the perfect solution to chronic pain.
- Discover how cannabis could effectively treat your back pain, chronic pain, and nerve damage
- Understand how cannabis interacts in the body to disrupt the pain signal and lower inflammation
- Learn the cannabis dosing strategies and product recommendations for dealing with pain and even healing the body
- Get clear on how to use cannabis throughout the day without it disrupting your life
- Create a harm reduction plan to diminish or even stop opiates all together
- Ask your questions LIVE and get real answers from the expert
- Much more!
If you’re an INSIDER, this class will automatically be added to your library to watch anytime you want after the broadcast.
Get Instant Access:
- Watch the entire class instantly
- Learn how cannabis could be the perfect solution to chronic pain.
- Become an INSIDER to gain 24/7 access; You can cancel your membership at any time!
Mara Gordon of Aunt Zelda’s in California has been a cannabis caregiver for over a decade. She both designs custom cannabis treatment plans for cancer patients, and creates the medicines used. She has tracked the progress of cancer patients with regards to dosage, strains, formulations, and results.
Gordon sits on the boards of Zelda Therapeutics, #illegallyhealed, Daya Foundation, International Cannabis Standards Board (ICSB), Hmbldt, and New Frontier. She has presented at multiple CME-accredited medical conferences, including Patients Out of Time 2014, and led a 3.5 hour course along with Drs Cristina Sanchez, Manuel Guzman, and Joe D. Goldstrich most recently at POT 2016. Gordon has spoken at medical cannabis conferences in Australia, Costa Rica, Chile, the Czech Republic, Israel, as well as other events throughout the USA and worldwide. This includes CannMed held at Harvard Medical School in April 2016, and Medical Marijuana for Professionals held in 2014. Her work is featured in the upcoming documentaries,, “Weed the People”, “Women of Weed”, and in Joe Dolce’s book, “Brave New Weed”.
From the high-quality content to the easy-to-use online membership area, you’ll notice the care we’ve put into every aspect of a Green Flower course.
We only work with the world’s top experts to ensure that you get the very best guidance, which translates into the very best results.
Easy to Learn
We work extra hard to make sure our experts break down everything into easy-to-digest, step-by-step bites that everyone can learn and apply.
|Cannabis for Back Pain, Chronic Pain & Nerve Damage||1:31:48|
- 8 page PDF document with information on which cannabinoid to choose, chronic nerve pain and more!
Q: When does the class start?
The moment you join INSIDER! Everything is instantly available to you inside your membership area.
Q: How do I access the content and for how long do I have access?
Log in with your username and password that you created. You can access the content for as long as you are a member.