There are over 9,000+ recorded strain names for cannabis, which can make it extremely confusing to understand what’s really in your cannabis, what makes a “Strain”, and whether you can count on a strain or not.
In this eye-opening class with one of the top cannabis labs in the industry (SC Labs), Josh will walk you through the data and science about how to demystify strain names and why it’s imperative to focus on strain profiles instead.
This class will teach you:
- Clarity on what makes a strain a “strain”.
- Why you must avoid the strain name game and use cannabis profiling instead to find the right cannabis for you
- The data about what makes different cannabis strains actually different from one another
- The surprising facts about what SC Labs discovered after testing 100’s of award winning strains from the Emerald Cup, Chalice Cup, and other competitions
- How strains differ regionally in terms of quality, cannabinoid profiles, and terpene content
- Why labeling a strain Indica or Sativa can be very misleading
- Much more!
This class is for you if:
- You’re a cannabis patient looking to get the most value from the plant
- You’re a budtender or patient specialist who wants to get accurate guidance
- You work or run a dispensary and want to give the best care possible
- You’re a cultivator who wants to create cannabis that stands out
- You’re a medical professional looking to understand the data about cannabis and terpenes
If you’re an INSIDER, this class will automatically be added to your library to watch anytime you want after the broadcast.
Get Instant Access:
- Watch the entire class instantly
- Explore what really is in your cannabis, what makes a “Strain”, and learn to focus on strain profiles
- Become an INSIDER to gain 24/7 access; You can cancel your membership at any time!
Joshua Wurzer is Co-Founder, CTO and Laboratory Director for SC Labs in southern California. Joshua directs SC Laboratory operations of testing and research including the development of processes, services and products.
Joshua brings to our team extensive industry experience in the medical cannabis testing industry. Josh has seven years of experience in the pharmaceutical and electronic materials industries as a Research and Development Chemist. We at SC Laboratories trust his experience and knowledge as one of the preeminent medical cannabis testing authorities to develop the most robust and comprehensive testing offerings in our industry. Joshua holds a Chemistry degree from the University of Wisconsin Green Bay.
At Green Flower, our mission is to help you learn everything about cannabis today. That’s why we work with the world’s top cannabis experts, help them package their knowledge into easy-to-understand courses, classes, videos, and articles, and then send them to you! So whether you’re interested in using cannabis as medicine, starting your own cannabis business, being a better activist, or growing your own cannabis at home, we’ve got you covered.
From the high-quality content to the easy-to-use online membership area, you’ll notice the care we’ve put into every aspect of a Green Flower course.
We only work with the world’s top experts to ensure that you get the very best guidance, which translates into the very best results.
Easy to Learn
We work extra hard to make sure our experts break down everything into easy-to-digest, step-by-step bites that everyone can learn and apply.
|Demystifying Strain Names & Why You Must Focus On Strain Profiles||1:07:13|
- 31-page PDF: The Science of Cannabis
Nobody has reviewed this course.
Q: When does the class start?
The moment you join INSIDER! Everything is instantly available to you inside your membership area.
Q: How do I access the content and for how long do I have access?
Log in with your username and password that you created. You can access the content for as long as you are a member.