CBD, also known as cannabidiol, is the non-psychoactive compound in cannabis that’s received a tremendous amount of positive attention after being featured on CNN by Dr. Sanjay Gupta. But how does it work? Is it effective and safe? Is CBD from cannabis the same as from hemp? And what ailments and conditions can it truly help treat?
In this new online class, Martin Lee will unveil the latest research, science, and opinions about CBD so you can learn the truth about this fascinating compound in cannabis & hemp.
- Learn what is CBD, who discovered it, where it comes from, and other interesting facts
- Discover which conditions can be treated with CBD and which ones require THC as well
- The important differences between CBD from cannabis and CBD from hemp
- What to look for in CBD products to make sure they will actually work for you
- Dosing strategies to find your optimal CBD dose
- How to avoid poor-quality CBD products that just waste your money and time
- Much more!
Get Instant Access:
- Watch the entire class instantly
- Learn the truth about CBD
- Become an INSIDER to gain 24/7 access; You can cancel your membership at any time
At Green Flower, our mission is to help you learn everything about cannabis today. That’s why we work with the world’s top cannabis experts, help them package their knowledge into easy-to-understand courses, classes, videos, and articles, and then send them to you! So whether you’re interested in using cannabis as medicine, starting your own cannabis business, being a better activist, or growing your own cannabis at home, we’ve got you covered.
From the high-quality content to the easy-to-use online membership area, you’ll notice the care we’ve put into every aspect of a Green Flower course.
We only work with the world’s top experts to ensure that you get the very best guidance, which translates into the very best results.
Easy to Learn
We work extra hard to make sure our experts break down everything into easy-to-digest, step-by-step bites that everyone can learn and apply.
|CBD 101: What You Need To Know About Cannabidiol||1:37:01|
Q: When does the class start?
The moment you join INSIDER! Everything is instantly available to you inside your membership area.
Q: How do I access the content and for how long do I have access?
Log in with your username and password that you created. You can access the content for as long as you are a member.