We're On A Mission To Educate The World About Cannabis, And We're Growing Fast!
Here's Who We Want To Join Our Amazing Team.
The Green Flower Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is the primary driver for managing innovation through technology at Green Flower. The position leads the use of technology to maximize the overall effectiveness of Green Flower’s opportunities and is the driver of the innovation process inside of Green Flower that identifies strategies, business opportunities, and new capabilities (independently or with partners) to use technology to implement market leading offerings.
The CTO leads in using radical or breakthrough technology innovation that includes a media delivering technology platform, e-commerce integration, video hosting and delivery, integration with traffic and knowledge throughout the popular social media platforms, utilizing the unlimited access to meaningful data, and delivering a user experience that excites each of the targeted audiences.
The CTO is responsible for maintaining organizational technological strategy, defining the requirements for new technology implementations and communicating them to key business stakeholders. Additional responsibilities include managing the engineering efforts, hosting / data center operations, and co-chairing the product planning committee with the CMO.
The CTO is responsible for organizational leadership on technology issues, management of the technology research and review function, ensuring the alignment of technology vision with business strategy, and for driving technology innovation throughout the entire organization. The position is responsible for tracking new technology developments in areas of interest to the organization to ensure that it maintains a technological edge within the industry, analyzing and improving upon technology standards and maintaining organizational awareness of new technologies.
This is a full-time role located in Ventura, CA looking to start immediately.
To apply, please follow these steps exactly:
- Send us your resume
- Let us know how you feel being a part of a start-up
- Tell us your thoughts on cannabis
Please reply to JOBS@GREENFLOWERMEDIA.COM
Our core values
Cannabis has the potential to positively impact millions of people around the world, but only by bringing this plant out of the shadows and into the light can we truly make a difference. These values are helping us drive this worthy mission forward.
- We support and collaborate with the cannabis community, because there’s strength in numbers.
- We believe in revealing the truth and science of cannabis.
- We strive to broadcast trustworthy, credible cannabis experts and knowledge.
- We believe in cannabis as a medicine for health, wellness, and transformation.
- We promote and teach responsible cannabis use.
- We create real opportunities for people to get involved in the cannabis industry.
- We love this plant and believe it can change our world for the better.